General Conditions of use of the website
- This blog is not a journal as it is updated without any periodicity. It cannot, therefore, be considered an editorial product under the Italian Law No. 62, 7.03.2001.
- The information published on this blog, although given in good faith and believed to be accurate, may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The authors, therefore, reserve the right to change, update or delete the contents of the blog without notice.
- The authors are not responsible for what is published by readers in the comments to any post. We will delete comments deemed offensive or harmful to the image or repute of third parts, gender spam, racist or containing personal information, not in accordance with the compliance of Privacy and, in any case, considered unfit at the discretion of the authors themselves.
- The authors of the blog are not responsible for linked websites or their content that may be subject to change over time.
- Each reader is required to periodically check these conditions to make sure any changes since the last consultation of the site.
- In any case, the use of the site and its services implies acceptance of the changes in the meantime.
- The material found on the net was considered in good faith in the public domain. Some mentioned texts or images posted on this blog are taken from the internet and thus considered to be in the public domain; if their publication violated any copyrights, want to communicate via e-mail to provide for the subsequent removal or modification.
- The rest of the material is a property of the authors of the blog and is copyrighted. Their reproduction, even partial (in print or digital) is forbidden without the express consent of the author.
Terms and conditions of use
- The Blog www.mytravelintuscany is a free online service.
- Its use is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not intend to accept them, you are advised not to use the blog and do not download any materials from it.
License to use
- Contents of its pages and other published materials, unless otherwise indicated, are protected by copyright©. The reproduction of articles and materials published on this site must be requested in writing to www.mytravelintuscany.com, by email or using the form of contacts.
Type of data processed
- The blog offers informative and interactive contents. While browsing, you can then capture information about the visitor, in addition to those provided by the same, in the following ways:
- The blog collects technical information about the hardware and software used by visitors, independently through the use of tools for the analysis of the link file. This information concerns:
- IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, operating system, domain name and Web site addresses from which logged or output (referring / exit pages), information on pages visited by readers on the site, time of access, time spent on each page, internal route analysis (clickstream), video resolution, connection type, country from which the visitor is connected, the presence of Java plugin installed.
- This information does not provide personal data of the visitor but only technical data/information that is collected and used in an aggregated and anonymous for the sole purpose of improving the quality of service and provide statistics on the use of the site. These data are deleted immediately after processing.
- Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when you browse a Website, in order to process and identify usage data. The cookie file is usually extremely small and does not contribute to the saturation of the physical space of the hard drive.
- The cookie is transferred to disc player for registration to “remember” the areas of a Website already visited. This option saves time, allowing customer/visitor to reach faster the main parts of a previously visited website.
- There are different types of cookies: permanent, which remain on the hard drive even when you close your browser; temporary or session cookies, which are stored only for the duration of navigation and are deleted from your computer when you close your browser; third, generated by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
- In order to offer a blog that meets the expectations and interests of the visitor, it is constantly analyzing data collected from cookies; this data indicates exclusively and anonymously how our website is used, that is, the areas and sections that are of most interest and use to navigators.
- Is given the visitor the option to set their own browser to accept all cookies, only some, or reject them.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website by you (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- The data that participants in the Blog confer upon their enrollment is limited to the e-mail and are required in order to receive notification of the publication of a post. In order to post a comment instead, in addition to email, you are prompted to enter your name, which may not be published along with the comments posted by the user, while the e-mail address is used only to send News of the site. The opinions and comments posted by users and the information and data contained therein will not be used for other purposes than to their publication on the Blog, in particular, is not foreseen aggregation or selection in specific databases. Possible treatments for statistical purposes in the future could be going to run the site will be conducted solely on an anonymous basis. While the spread of the details of the user and those detectable by the comments posted must be understood directly attributed to the initiative’s the same, we guarantee that no other hypothesis of transmission or distribution of the same is, therefore, expected. In any case, the user has the option at any time to exercise the rights referred to the Italian legislature at the Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. To enforce these rights, you may apply directly to the Data Processing of Personal Data to our e-mail or using the appropriate form.
- www.mytravelintuscany.com complies with the obligations under the 2003 Italian Data Protection Act [Decreto Legislativo n.196/03]. Additionally, we understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of information stored about you while using the site.
- Contact and other personal data you supply are stored by us and used to provide you with the information you have requested. The collected information is used by our staff to keep you updated about our newest activities and our events through our newsletter.
- www.mytravelintuscany.com will never willfully disclose individually identifiable information about any customer to any party without first receiving permission from that person.
- You can remove any of the information that mytravelintuscany.com stores about you and your information can be deleted from our newsletter, at any time, by sending an email to our e-mail or using the appropriate form, with a simple request to be deleted from our newsletter.
- For any question or further information please write to our e-mail or using the appropriate form.