General Conditions of use of the website
- This blog is not a journal as it is updated without any periodicity. It cannot, therefore, be considered an editorial product under the Italian Law No. 62, 7.03.2001.
- The information published on this blog, although given in good faith and believed to be accurate, may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The authors, therefore, reserve the right to change, update or delete the contents of the blog without notice.
- The authors are not responsible for what is published by readers in the comments to any post. We will delete comments deemed offensive or harmful to the image or repute of third parts, gender spam, racist or containing personal information, not in accordance with the compliance of Privacy and, in any case, considered unfit at the discretion of the authors themselves.
- The authors of the blog are not responsible for linked websites or their content that may be subject to change over time.
- Each reader is required to periodically check these conditions to make sure any changes since the last consultation of the site.
- In any case, the use of the site and its services implies acceptance of the changes in the meantime.
- The material found on the net was considered in good faith in the public domain. Some mentioned texts or images posted on this blog are taken from the internet and thus considered to be in the public domain; if their publication violated any copyrights, want to communicate via e-mail to provide for the subsequent removal or modification.
- The rest of the material is a property of the authors of the blog and is copyrighted. Their reproduction, even partial (in print or digital) is forbidden without the express consent of the author.
Terms and conditions of use
- The Blog www.mytravelintuscany is a free online service.
- Its use is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not intend to accept them, you are advised not to use the blog and do not download any materials from it.
License to use
- Contents of its pages and other published materials, unless otherwise indicated, are protected by copyright©. The reproduction of articles and materials published on this site must be requested in writing to www.mytravelintuscany.com, by email or using the form of contacts.
Type of processed data
- The blog offers informative and interactive contents. While browsing, we may capture information about visitors, in addition to those provided by the same, in the following ways:
- The blog collects technical information about the hardware and software used by visitors, independently through the use of tools for the analysis of the link file. This information concerns:
- IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, operating system, domain name and Web site addresses from which logged or output (referring / exit pages), information on pages visited by readers on the site, time of access, time spent on each page, internal route analysis (clickstream), video resolution, connection type, country from which the visitor is connected, the presence of Java plugin installed.
- This information does not provide personal data of the visitor but only technical data/information that is collected and used in an aggregated and anonymous for the sole purpose of improving the quality of service and provide statistics on the use of the site. These data are deleted immediately after processing.
- Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when you browse a Website, in order to process and identify usage data. The cookie file is usually extremely small and does not contribute to the saturation of the physical space of the hard drive.
- The cookie is transferred to disc player for registration to “remember” the areas of a Website already visited. This option saves time, allowing customer/visitor to reach faster the main parts of a previously visited website.
- There are different types of cookies: permanent, which remain on the hard drive even when you close your browser; temporary or session cookies, which are stored only for the duration of navigation and are deleted from your computer when you close your browser; third-party, generated by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
- In order to offer a blog that meets the expectations and interests of the visitor, it is constantly analyzing data collected from cookies; this data indicates exclusively and anonymously how our website is used, that is, the areas and sections that are of most interest and use to navigators.
- Is given the visitor the option to set their own browser to accept all cookies, only some, or reject them.
For more information about our cookies policy click here.